Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby it's Cold Outside

Arrow Baby it's Cold Outside

Baby it's Cold Outside

.... Boy it's cold outside tonight, 21 degrees with blustering wind and snow flurries and the weather man promises it will go down to at least 15 degrees here in West Virginia.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    yea it's cold here too. 66 degrees in my shop...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Same here Boyd. Low in the low teens by morning.

That one slid down east of us. It was pushing 50 here in this part of Idaho today.

Man it is cold down here in South Florida also. It might get down into the 60s tonight.

It's warming up here on my Pacific Island but my acre or so of pond is *still* frozen over. We had a couple of feet of snow a couple of weeks ago but thankfully it is gradually being washed away by the rain. Better than the four feet we had last year - december till feb!

Yeah, and I am out in it all day long. We are framing an addition to a house which sits in a open field in the heart of farming country....no trees for miles to slow the wind down.

Right about now I'm wishing I were in my shop.
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "

Well I've got nothing to complain about, here in Tokyo it has been cool, funny, the locals keep telling me it so COLD I tell them cold is when the hairs inside your nose freeze, or when you have to build a fire under you oil pan to get your truck to start, THAT is cold!

I spent the day driving around Tokyo on my little 3 wheeled scooter, delivering gifts that a customer ordered, we ususally send them via post, but they wanted them delivered today. Fun, nope, but at least I was not stuck in the L shop.

Stay warm guys!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

It dipped just under 20 at 6:30 this morning. Thankfully the winds died down from yesterday. No moisture either. Nice, mostly clear day...some high thin clouds. Headed for 44. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Woke up this morning to 17 degrees here. We get teens about once a winter so hopefully we are going to get it out of the way early this year. Shop is still in the 60's I am guessing. Got to love a basement!