Job UPdate : promotion time

I'm rotten at keeping secrets.

here is an example of what I'll be driving starting early next month.

vanviewr.jpg

Passenger Sprinter, gutted and with a desk, generator, sunroof and boom installed.

and to put things in perspective

vanvsprius.jpg

Ned that is for sure a "mobile office" and possibly quite a wood hauler if the need arises....but I'm sure you hadn't thought of that.:rolleyes:

Passenger Sprinter, gutted and with a desk, generator, sunroof and boom installed.

Boom?

Sprinters are nice and tall inside. However, since Daimler (who makes the sprinter) is dumping Chrysler, I have to say I was wondering about the future of those trucks domestically. It seems like that one still has a "Ram" hood ornament/decoration on it.

They never seemed to catch on much outside of commercial use. I have a friend who has six kids, and he had to special order it to get one for their family.

Looks cool. Congratulations again.

My neighbor has one of those -- Cute little thing (the car, not my neighbor :) )

Congratulations Ned -- I remember those ladder climbing days -- Now I'm trying to figure out how to get down !! :eek:
Thanks Tony,
this is the first company where I've had good advancement tracks ahead of me in several years, so I'm happily climbing away. I've got at least 3 years before I've got any 'hard' decisions to make. As for the car, Love the Prius as an econo-car. If it were my cash, though, I'd opt for the Camry with the synergy drive, for that little bit more room here and there.
Boom?

Sprinters are nice and tall inside. However, since Daimler (who makes the sprinter) is dumping Chrysler, I have to say I was wondering about the future of those trucks domestically. It seems like that one still has a "Ram" hood ornament/decoration on it.

They never seemed to catch on much outside of commercial use. I have a friend who has six kids, and he had to special order it to get one for their family.

Looks cool. Congratulations again.

Art, Boom... similar to the News trucks with the microwave towers, except mine has a remote operated gymbal with still camera mounted on it. For photographing mauls etc...

the LOML would love to have a sprinter as a family van too, but at $50k It'll have to wait for a lottery win before we get one in our driveway. Daimler is pulling out of chrysler, but are they really going to give up all of the business from all of those commercial vans running around? I doubt they'll abandon the platform. Plus the dodge emblem was just a rebadge of the mercedes chassis underneath. I was hoping for a Freightliner badge myself.