Gotta make a trip

Bart Leetch

We are going on our annual trip to Wenatchee Washington .

Can you say Antique Mall or maybe old hand tools.:thumb::thumb: Ha Larry Merlau is out of touch now so he may not see this.:D :wave::eek::rofl: Just pulling your chain Larry.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm I think I'll check & see what size socket chisels I don't have yet.

I just know I'll come home with something I don't already have maybe.....

I also checked out evening entertainment from the library Router Joinery Workshop by Carol Reed & Router Joinery Handbook by Pat Warner &*The complete guide to sharpening by Leonard Lee. Plus I'll have my Laptop along to check up on you all while I'm gone, there is supposed to be a hook up in the Hotel we're staying in.

Well let the fun begin :):D:rofl:

Last edited:
Bart,

I hope the apple trees are in blossom. I remember as a kid going over there early one spring morning and waking up just east of Leavenworth and being awed by the orchards.

Good luck! :)

If you want a beautiful boat ride, ride on up to Lake Chelan and take the boat to Stehekin. Probably one my all time favorite scenery spots I've ever seen.

Of course, living on Whidbey Island you've probably had enough boat rides to last a lifetime.

Well so far I've picked up 1 Stanley try square & one Stanley try/miter square & a Yankee ratchet style screwdriver & a shorter similar driver made in USA by Utility. The antique malls are devoid of tools this year. :( I have 1 more mall to go to tomorrow but already know I may not find much because 1 of the malls I went to is owned by the same person as the one I'll go to tomorrow & I already talked to him & he said there isn't many tools.

Hey Bart. I hope you're not paying to much for those. Some idiot has cut the power cords off them!:eek:

Silly me. Those are the original cordless tools......and GREEN too!:D

A couple of more tools a 151 shave & a Scribe.

well bart thats to bad you dint find a truck load again:D that way you can spend more tiem with you better half instead of runnin rampant inthe stores like those misbehaven kids... i bet your wife is thinkun that this is the best vacation she has had in some time.. makes me feel goood just thinkun about it:rofl: nice lookin shave you got there... and willhave to look upmyold stanleys drivers to see if there old or just look that way.. have asafe trip friend:thumb::thumb: