10" Ryobi Table saw extention plan?

Michael Ward

I have a 10" Ryobi table saw which needs extention wings from the sides. It's one of those $99 Ryobis that Home Depot was selling earlier this year.

Anyway, I'm set on an extention for outfeed; when I built my woodworking bench, I built it 1/4" lower than the surface of the table saw. The woodworking table is 33" X 72". I've discovered that I do need extention wings though to handle wider panels.

If anyone knows where I can find any ideas, It would be much appreciated.

Michael, I don't remember who posted or where it was posted, maybe here? I have this photo of a setup that might work for you. I have a delta shopmaster, pretty much the same thing as your ryobi and have tried to figure out how to make something so I could still use the fence with ext. wings....so I will be watching this thread.:lurk:

PS just remembered that I almost bought another shopmaster delta TS that had a shot motor and cracked plastic for $30. My thought was to bolt the other table top to my current one for an ext. wing so I could use the fence. It was sold before I got in touch with the seller so that never happened....but could maybe work if you coud find one for your ryobi.

Attachments

• 2067811444_bba44dd759.jpeg
    2067811444_bba44dd759.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Jeff -

That's my shop-built table saw cabinet, for my Ryobi benctop saw. There's a thread on it hiding around here, someplace, and there was one on WoodWorks, but given the problems they're having, it might be gone. :eek:

Here's another shot of the Beast:

2067012511_8267a12f33.jpg

-Kevin in Indy

I thouhgt it was from here Kevin....Here is that thread >link< and a quick >link< to more of Kevins pics of his fence for it too.

I forgot about the fence you made Kevin...thanks again.:thumb:

Last edited: