I just needed to get a quick reminder in here.......

Yeah, yeah, yeah. No matter what the current day or month is, at least I get comfort from the fact that you have to be ready for it nearly a day sooner than I do. :rofl:

Thanks but it doesn't matter how soon I start on them. When it comes to Christmas gifts I always seem to be late. I think there's a black hole time/space bending thing going on there somewhere.

Well, I can see that the infection didn't affect your sense of humor!!:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nothing made here. I am thinking of making the gifts for our 2 youngest nephews this year. I need an OSS to do it though. Hmm... Jim.

Last edited:
I would realley like to see that snowman toothpick holder. My wife collects snowmen and I am running out of snowmen to get her for Christmas. The kids and I have been getting her snowmen for a few years now. I don't think she even got all of them put out last year. This might help me get my spinny thing from my dad and get it going. Dad bought it on my wife's grandfather estate sale. It is a Cman and is at least 40yrs. old.

I'm going to have a hard time topping the motorcycle rockers I made for my nephews last year. One BIL is a doctor and the other works for the railroad. A locomotive has been in the back of my mind (seeing Travis' site the other day gave me some idears), but not sure what to do for the other? Might have to consider some Thomas the train stuff.