A Little Something for All You Car Buffs

You wanna talk "ow" ??

Here is a 25 year old photo of an acquaintance of mine. We used to work at the same place. That's his leg wrapped around that telephone pole. The rescue team opened up his car with the big hydraulic "can opener" thingy.

jkost-accident.jpg

Ouch.

(and I'm happy to report that aside from a few scars he's just fine now, and is happily married w/kids.)

How come my name got drawn into this. You cut one tree and have it fall onto a powerline and people just assume your felling abilities suck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I may, and since we are speaking about cars here in bad shape, I posted this on another board and never got any response. I was just curious if these old 1950's car bodies would have any value? I was offered a few bucks by a scrap dealer, but would much rather see some car lover get them. I'm kind of thinking they are in way too rough of shape, but have seen some car guys do some amazing things with old iron. There are 5 car bodies in all.

I was thinking about pulling them out of the woods and putting them on my lawn with a 4 sale sign on them, but to be honest with you, I am not sure if it would be worth it to even do that? If anyone knows what kind of car this is, what it would be worth in this condition, I'd like to know.

Old_Car_Front-small.JPG

Old_Car-small.JPG