Mr. Walsh's "Super Secret" Project

Hey Marty!! I was wondering how the finish work was coming on the secret project was going? Last I saw, you had taken it home, after a very chilly visit to Tod's compound. Anything to report? :huh:

I hope you are well.

- Keith

My hope is that Larry's hidden camera in his beard was working and he has video and pics of it for us all to view...you all know that was the REAL reason for his trip, right? He stopped at Tod's place for some background footage. :D :p

Well gentlemen, Larry signed a non-disclosure (in blood) before being allowed to enter the studio...so he had better NOT have any hidden camera pics! :eek:

As for the project, it's getting closer. In fact, I was slated to deliver it at the end of this week. However, I recently had a minor setback that's probably going to add two or so more weeks to it. :doh: :dunno:

As I've said, rest assured that there WILL be a thread started once the piece is in the hands of my client! :thumb:

Thanks for asking...
- Marty -

Hi Marty :wave:,
Considering the amount of work you put in on the shop, the long hours you are use to working, the tools at your disposal, the encouragement of a good woman, your skills at sketch up, and your desire to do life right, this project must be a museum quality masterpiece. Anxious as are the others.
Shaz :)
"Be Patient".

NAME,RANK,SERIAL NO.

well as marty said i have signed a contrack and there isnt enuff beer or good food or neat wood around to make me talk.... but i can say one thing,,
its AMAZING