Another Future Woodworker on the Way!

Sean Wright

I've been holding off on announcing it, but I think its a good time to.

My wife and I are expecting our second child and it's going to be a Boy! :D

She is due in the beginning of August.

So I have a real deadline for those familyroom cabinets that i have been "working" on for a year and a half :doh:

My son is 3, and is looking forward to being a big brother. However when he was asked if he would share his toy tools with his little brother, he seemed a bit hesitant to answer.

I hope everything goes well!

And, I know I said I was getting bored with this, but I worked 12 hours today and it is making me smile: You best get cracking on those cabinets or Ned is going to get his roof up before you're done! :wave: :rofl:

congrats sean,
I noticed your home handle, Ill be helping my kid in 2 weeks get her stuff together and come home for the summer.
shes a student up your neck of the woods, her roomate is from Amhurst, her other friend from Lockport.
big ride for me, I hope its warm up there and Im feeling ok to make the 8 hour ride.

Congratulations Sean!:thumb:
Now, it is time to start a new wonderful craddle, but by all means have it done on time!:D Not when the kid is old enough to finish it himself!:rofl:

Sean,

Congrats! And congratulate your wife for us!

Oh, and tell her you need a little shop time now, since you'll get precious little for the the next few years... ;)

Thanks,

Bill