For a Couple of Six Packs......

It runs just fine, thank you, I just don't want to trust the pitted air tank is all :rolleyes: :(
I stand corrected. :eek:
BTW - $1,500 seems a wee bit steep for a portable compressor. Is that:
  1. A typo?
  2. Indicative of the price one pays in Japan for such items?
  3. A huge fib on the part of the original owner to inflate the perceived value of the item?
  4. None of the above?

1. A typo? NOPE Quality costs
  2. Indicative of the price one pays in Japan for such items? perhaps
  3. A huge fib on the part of the original owner to inflate the perceived value of the item? never happens
  4. None of the above?
rennie yuo startin trouble agin:rofl:

1. A typo?
  2. Indicative of the price one pays in Japan for such items?
  3. A huge fib on the part of the original owner to inflate the perceived value of the item?
  4. None of the above?

Number 2, especially 20 years ago.

Until fairly recently, there were only the best quality tools available here, mainly because of unfair trade restrictions, to keep the domestic market lucrative for the domestic companies, at the expense of the domestic consumers.

Now you can get cheaper imports, so the prices have come down. :wave:

Well, upon further investigation, I have to say this tank is worn out for sure.............

bad_pits1.jpg bad_pits2.jpg

I cleaned parts of it real well, and.... the pits are at least halfway through the tank. The tank is 2mm thick and the deeper pits are 0.8mm deep, add to that, I'm sure there is some rust on the inside of the tank and.... :dunno:

Not worth the trouble...........

I did find this on auction here..........

new_tank1.jpg

$30 now, and that is dirt, grease, not rust on the tank.
I've asked how much they want to ship it to Tokyo, it is in Fukushima, not close, not far.

If I get this tank, I'll clean it up, and reassemble everything, then either put it in the bike garage for a spare, or sell it...:dunno:

Wish me luck! :wave: