Thread: I survived!

I survived!

I had my annual physical this morning including blood tests. No food including coffee for 14 hours prior to the blood sample. Now the food part I could handle but the coffee part. Man....that is asking a whole lot but I survived. By 1130 I was home with a fresh pot of Folgers...a cup in my hand and life was returning to normal. The snakes crawled away shortly there after. How do those rascals crawl on the walls and ceiling like that?
    Ken
    ------

they got more hands and feet than we do.. ken ya should know that you ben outside alot,, silly guy
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

You probly didn't know they had squiggly sidewinders in Idaho either, eh?

Glad the docs pronounced you alive and well!

Ken.
    Good to hear about the DR visit. I just had a Neurology visit & the Dr didn't find anything maybe my single brain cell was playing hide & seek.

Chuck

I always drink coffee even when they tell me not too. I tell them I will not have any if they can get me in and back out within 15 minutes.

Glad to hear you are going strong! I'm shocked that you didn't take a thermos of Folgers with you.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Been there, done that and hate as much as you do.
    Lets not even discuss the prep for a colonoscopy.

Frank,

Due to my professional schedule, my wife's schedule and my co-workers schedule, the c-scope was put off until mid-August!
    Ken
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Frank,

Due to my professional schedule, my wife's schedule and my co-workers schedule, the c-scope was put off until mid-August!
    The good news is that some doctors are now using a small bottle of disgusting stuff to drink instead of the long used and (NOT) popular two gallons of really horrible disgusting stuff to drink, with resulting consequences. Note: I said "some doctors", hope yours is one of those progressive thinkers and not a sadist.