Almost outta....

Paul B Cresti

there. Well I actually could have finished this install yesterday but I decided to be nice and wait for the curvlinear counter to be installed, after all I did design it :D I will finish after the green granite counter is in place (it curves around the vanity, returns to the wall panels (on the right side) and splits the pilaster in two as it return all the way to the right hand side of the room). I placed the untrimmed pilasters in the photo for now just so you get the idea as they are not officially installed yet (I will give the counter guy a break:thumb: ) After the counter is in the glass sink vessel sits on top of the vanity and the fixutre gets mounted to the wall. Looking forward to being DONE as this was a long stressful project....I will never work for a contractor again! as I ususally work and get paid directly by the owner/client...but then again you never know ;)

Attachments

• Cnv0181.jpg
    Cnv0181.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Cnv0179.jpg
    Cnv0179.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Cnv0180.jpg
    Cnv0180.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 54
  • Cnv0182.jpg
    Cnv0182.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Cnv0183.jpg
    Cnv0183.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Cnv0184.jpg
    Cnv0184.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47
If that doesn't scream custom, I don't know what does. That is gorgeous and can't believe it's just a bathroom! Love the doors.
Nah, they have that exact set at the Borg. :rofl:

I agree with the others Paul...it looks fantastic. Jim mentioned high-end European hotel...I was thinking Gulfstream corporate jet myself. Wherever it's installed, it kicked up the "classy" quotient a few notches for sure. :thumb:

Paul, That is a fabulous design. Congratulations. And the execution is top notch.
I can only assume they named the town you live in after...YOU.:thumb:
You sure do "have the skills".

Wow, nice work just does not cover it! :thumb:

Boy it looks fantastic now, but with the rest of the counters etc, I'm thinking it will really be something!

Pics up coming in a slick magazine? :D

Thanks for sharing!:thumb: