Nancy Laird's SIL

I got an email from Nancy this evening. Her husband...David....his sister Dorothy died this evening in Minneapolis at her son's home following an extended illness. David had just returned from visiting with her.

I thought you folks would want to know.

My sincerest sympathies to David, Nancy and their family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers at this time.

We were expecting this, so it wasn't a shock; just a relief that she is now out of her pain and in a better place. She went quickly, having been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in early January. That was on the heels of her husband's death in early December. We will miss her and remember her for always. Please keep us in your thoughts.

Thank you.

Nancy and David it's so good that you have the good memories. I am dealing with someone now that has been on the outs with their family and that is so tragic. We will say a prayer for you two and also one of thanks that you have the wonderful memories.

Garry

Condolences from me to your whole family, David. Even when it's for the best, losses like that are never without pain.