Information for Trend Airshield users

Dale thanks for posting. I did that about 1 1/2 yrs ago with mine. Batteries charge in about 1/2 hr and I have a couple setups made up so that I just switch when one runs out.

Dale, There is a post on the internet which shows one clearly how to make the battery holder for about 2-3 dollars of material for each(not including batteries) Heck, I'll try to put the site on this post. Can't find it, but if you have trouble, email me and I'll send you the adobe reader version I have. The writer gave me permission to send it to anyone interested. Hilel

Thanks, Dale. I've got four of the factory batteries and two chargers (I bought my Trend barely used, and it came with some extras). I'll keep this article bookmarked for the future, though.

I use a BreatEasy by 3M that my Old Job so thoughtfully gave me. Wasn't cost effective for them to sanitize it and re-use. Downside is the batteries are $165 each. Sure glad they gave me 6 of them. I tried on a Trend thinking it would be lighter, but it isn't really compatable with a size 8 head.