Thread: tip tap, tip tap went the billy goats...

tip tap, tip tap went the billy goats...

That was actually yesterday mid morning, but I'm under the bridge at the moment, listening to a chorus of birds chirping, enjoying the shade as I wrap up today's work.

Gotta love a shady, out of the way spot to park with very little traffic.
    -Ned

I guess any roof in a storm.

No trolls?
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Bulken View Post
    I'm under the bridge at the moment, listening to a chorus of birds chirping, enjoying the shade as I wrap up today's work. Gotta love a shady, out of the way spot to park with very little traffic.
    You probably already know this, but where I live we call that heavy traffic...three parked cars in close proximity to each other. Of course my town has about 350 people too.

I will say,this is pickup truck country, but lately the guys that made fun of me selling my truck, and getting a Ford Focus have pretty much shut up. You drive up the road and you see SUV after SUV up for sale, and the dealers have hundreds of unsold pickups on their lots. Now keep in mind Maine is rural, and our commutes are longgggggg. I drive 40 miles ONE WAY to work, and most of the neighbors work in the same city.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Here in LA a lot of the real estate under the freeway overpasses and interchanges is used for things like Highway Department yards or self-storage lots.

When are you getting the new mobile office, Ned?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    Here in LA a lot of the real estate under the freeway overpasses and interchanges is used for things like Highway Department yards or self-storage lots.

When are you getting the new mobile office, Ned?
    'someday'
    -Ned