tip tap, tip tap went the billy goats...

Ned Bulken

billygoat.jpg

That was actually yesterday mid morning, but I'm under the bridge at the moment, listening to a chorus of birds chirping, enjoying the shade as I wrap up today's work.

Gotta love a shady, out of the way spot to park with very little traffic.

I'm under the bridge at the moment, listening to a chorus of birds chirping, enjoying the shade as I wrap up today's work. Gotta love a shady, out of the way spot to park with very little traffic.

You probably already know this, but where I live we call that heavy traffic...three parked cars in close proximity to each other. Of course my town has about 350 people too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will say,this is pickup truck country, but lately the guys that made fun of me selling my truck, and getting a Ford Focus have pretty much shut up. You drive up the road and you see SUV after SUV up for sale, and the dealers have hundreds of unsold pickups on their lots. Now keep in mind Maine is rural, and our commutes are longgggggg. I drive 40 miles ONE WAY to work, and most of the neighbors work in the same city.

Here in LA a lot of the real estate under the freeway overpasses and interchanges is used for things like Highway Department yards or self-storage lots.

When are you getting the new mobile office, Ned?