SNOW DAY TODAY!

Tom Niemi

Staff member
At least thats what it feels like. Power outage at my place of work today so at 9 am the boss man said go home :D, a free day in the shop.
Started assembly of my cabnet doors, yes Larry heres proof
Cabnet 1 (180 x 135).jpgCabnet 2 (135 x 180).jpg

only problem, lack of clamps. Good thing WC has a sale on bessy's, called and they are out on the 24" clamps until tomarrow. LOML has been asking what I need for the shop for a fathers day gift, so........bessy's it is.

Tom
(hopefully pics will be there, this is my first time posting pics.)

Yahoo me too!

well mr T i had the day off as well,, and just so you can talk better those clamps your using are jorgies not bessy's both are good tom,, just givun ya some greif.. some prefer them to bessys the red handled ones are bessys. looks like maybe you kitchen might beat neds shop after all:) the pics your posting can be bigger tom. then you could get a better look. the final size is around 106 k tom just do a resize in PS and try them.. looks like that oak got to much ray fleck in it:D:thumb:

I'll give these a try. I don't have PS at home, only on my mac at work. I am using PIXresizer on my home pc.
The oak should'nt have that flecking in it? Man I'm goning to have to start all over:p.

cabnet door 054 (450 x 600).jpg

cabnet door 053 (800 x 600).jpg

yeah thats it tom you gotter now:thumb: hey i just found out that my head isnt tougher than steel:eek: i ran my noggen into the OHead door track hard:eek: and now i have a nice 3/4 tear that is leakin out the only smarts i have left. looks like you got some fine qtr oak there tom:thumb: