I made $7.50 yesterday!

I've been checking on my Roth IRA quite a bit recently and noticed yesterday morning that one of my stocks was going to pay me a $7.50 dividend at some point in the day. So I checked in at the end of the day and there it was. It was kind of neat and made me smile, so figured I'd share the excitement with the extended family. :D

I've been checking on my Roth IRA quite a bit recently and noticed yesterday morning that one of my stocks was going to pay me a $7.50 dividend at some point in the day. So I checked in at the end of the day and there it was. It was kind of neat and made me smile, so figured I'd share the excitement with the extended family. :D
Now you have enough money to pay for the gas to go down to the bank to withdraw it! Oh, wait a minute.... if you drive to the bank the money won't be there any more because you put it in the tank.:(
Stay home and watch it on the computer. Electrons are still cheaper.:rofl:
At least your IRA is MAKING money.:doh:

yeah sure! retire huhhh the money guys that say you need so much to retire need to go back to school now! cuz they wernt figuring on our gas prices causing so much havic... and then enter in the lack of wage increases and no cost of living to alot of folk and that pretty much puts those money guys back to scratchun there noggens and wondering what can we do now.. its lookun like the the middle class will be extinct soon.. just the other 2 classes.