Some Flat - Some Round

Pete Simmons

Here is a picture of a Wedding Pen and Stand I made for our Son's wedding next week.

Pen is Tru-Stone

Stand is Corian.

Corian engraves nice. Just engrave, spray paint with over spray and sand after dry. Second color needs some masking but you do the same.

Attachments

• WedPenstand.jpg
    WedPenstand.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 53
Que Case

Yes - He is the pool player.

Everytime I visit him I see a very nice pool que case and a fancy cutting board. The pool que case is very prominently displayed in his house and I know a quick reference to me flashes by in his mind everytime he sees it.

For those that do not know - Vaughn did 99% of the work on a really nice pool que case. I added a little laser inlay work to it.

I am a very lucky guy. A few years ago myself and the other Dad performed the ceremony for my Daughters wedding. Next week myself and a notary will be performing the wedding for my Son.

...For those that do not know - Vaughn did 99% of the work on a really nice pool que case. I added a little laser inlay work to it...
I beg to differ. :) I just made a box with a soft interior. Pete did the hard parts...the finishing and the custom laser work. ;)

And I forgot to add my congratulations on the upcoming wedding. That's very neat that you're also performing the ceremony. :congrats: