Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing in Action

Missing in Action

not to deter from the important stuff but we are trying to be a family here in a differnt sort of way and we have some old members that have apparently gotten lost or have taken a break from posting. if we are to be a family truely we need to watch out and check on our family members. those of us close to the missing folk could try to contact them and let the rest of us as well letting them know that we miss them.. for instance tod has been pretty absent latly but to let you know as of a week ago he was very busy doing a stair case.. but he was one of our founding fathers and should be missed.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

yup, todd, Marty, just to name a couple.
    -Ned

Whatever happened to Don Baer? Wasn't he one of the originals also?
    There's usually more than one way to do it...
    www.wordsnwood.com ........ facebook.com/wordsnwood

Hi Larry ,
    This is such a considerate thread, one we should all consider. Thank You Larry!
    There are names that were regular but are not now, are they okay?
    I'm guilty of not being aware what is going on around me. I will try to contact some of those folks that I miss.
    Thanks again Larry, shows a real spirit of caring!
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    not to deter from the important stuff but we are trying to be a family here in a differnt sort of way and we have some old members that have apparently gotten lost or have taken a break from posting. if we are to be a family truely we need to watch out and check on our family members. those of us close to the missing folk could try to contact them and let the rest of us as well letting them know that we miss them.. for instance tod has been pretty absent latly but to let you know as of a week ago he was very busy doing a stair case.. but he was one of our founding fathers and should be missed.
    Good point Larry, especially given the extensive flooding in the midwest. I was thinking of this earlier today in relation to another list I'm on, too, wondering if everyone was ok.

--MJ
    "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."--Vince Lombardi

I know that Tod only has computer access at his workshop, so if he is busy on a job that keeps him out of the workshop, he will not have the ability to get on the web

Marty must still be busy building "it"

Don Baer ended up taking a new job that was a lot more work than he anticipated and it just simply eats his entire day, all out of the house and the office, and he moved to a new house in a new city, so he was busy with other stuff too, but, that was a while ago, I think he might have just gotten out of the habit?

Stu
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Saw for a long time not the present of Kerry Burton, had a couple of times e-mail contact with Kerry. Think he had or still has computer problems.
    Try to send him a note this evening.
    Ad

Tod has a special project he is working on at his shop. I expect we will see him back here actively later.

Ad already mentioned Kerry Burton, but what about Bob Spare? His user profile says he hasn't logged in since 4/9. It's been since 2/23 for Kerry. Hope all is well with both of them.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

That's true Larry, I was wondering about Tod as well, and Frank Pellow and some others too.

Maybe we could organize some sort of annual meeting somewhere at similar distance to everybody, if me and Ad were to be taken into account that should be in the middle of the ocean
    Last edited by Toni Ciuraneta; 06-20-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...