Missing in Action

larry merlau

not to deter from the important stuff but we are trying to be a family here in a differnt sort of way and we have some old members that have apparently gotten lost or have taken a break from posting. if we are to be a family truely we need to watch out and check on our family members. those of us close to the missing folk could try to contact them and let the rest of us as well letting them know that we miss them.. for instance tod has been pretty absent latly but to let you know as of a week ago he was very busy doing a stair case.. but he was one of our founding fathers and should be missed.

Hi Larry :wave:,
This is such a considerate thread, one we should all consider. Thank You Larry!:thumb:
There are names that were regular but are not now, are they okay?
I'm guilty of not being aware what is going on around me. I will try to contact some of those folks that I miss.
Thanks again Larry, shows a real spirit of caring!:thumb:
Shaz :)

not to deter from the important stuff but we are trying to be a family here in a differnt sort of way and we have some old members that have apparently gotten lost or have taken a break from posting. if we are to be a family truely we need to watch out and check on our family members. those of us close to the missing folk could try to contact them and let the rest of us as well letting them know that we miss them.. for instance tod has been pretty absent latly but to let you know as of a week ago he was very busy doing a stair case.. but he was one of our founding fathers and should be missed.

Good point Larry, especially given the extensive flooding in the midwest. :( I was thinking of this earlier today in relation to another list I'm on, too, wondering if everyone was ok.

--MJ

I know that Tod only has computer access at his workshop, so if he is busy on a job that keeps him out of the workshop, he will not have the ability to get on the web :dunno:

Marty must still be busy building "it" :huh:

Don Baer ended up taking a new job that was a lot more work than he anticipated and it just simply eats his entire day, all out of the house and the office, and he moved to a new house in a new city, so he was busy with other stuff too, but, that was a while ago, I think he might have just gotten out of the habit?

Stu :wave:

Saw for a long time not the present of Kerry Burton, had a couple of times e-mail contact with Kerry. Think he had or still has computer problems.
Try to send him a note this evening.
Ad

Ad already mentioned Kerry Burton, but what about Bob Spare? His user profile says he hasn't logged in since 4/9. It's been since 2/23 for Kerry. Hope all is well with both of them.

That's true Larry, I was wondering about Tod as well, and Frank Pellow and some others too.

Maybe we could organize some sort of annual meeting somewhere at similar distance to everybody, if me and Ad were to be taken into account that should be in the middle of the ocean:rofl:

Last edited:
Around this time of year, Frank Pellow may be away from a computer, playing at Pellow's Camp.

I'd also been wondering about Kerry, and a number of other guys.

That's true Larry, I was wondering about Tod as well, and Frank Pellow and some others too.

Maybe we could organize some sort of annual meeting somewhere at similar distance to everybody, if me and Ad were to be taken into account that should be in the middle of the ocean:rofl:

ok tod is busy working that i know for sure as for frank pellow i believe he is at his cabin in canada toni and i dont think he has all the cable there;; as a meetin plce maybe we could get jeff to make a ark next time big enouff for all of us to float in:) actually i do think that being able to meet the folk on here or other forums is major part in it stayin active, you can NOT see what the person is like from the typed words that we read from them.. voice of expeience and i have the title for the worst typist just ask nancy:) and even she will speak to me now:) what we see in person is always better than what we think or interupt..

Well don't worry about me, The garden and other outdoor things are eating my time up.

In fact I'm just waiting on a pot of coffee to take with me and its off to fix a sprayer, pick up a new set of cultivators and maybe clear a bit of brush.

ok tod is busy working that i know for sure as for frank pellow i believe he is at his cabin in canada toni and i dont think he has all the cable there;; as a meetin plce maybe we could get jeff to make a ark next time big enouff for all of us to float in:) actually i do think that being able to meet the folk on here or other forums is major part in it stayin active, you can NOT see what the person is like from the typed words that we read from them.. voice of expeience and i have the title for the worst typist just ask nancy:) and even she will speak to me now:) what we see in person is always better than what we think or interupt..

Thanks Larry for the info about Tod and Frank, I hope that even if they are not posting they are taking pics that they'll post someday in the future:)

Update on Marty & tod

Well sort of an update... :rolleyes:

First of all Marty and tod are fine... totally exhausted but very fine. They are on a 'mission' that has been keeping them both very busy for the past 2.5 weeks.

Thank you for the concerns... that's what makes this place a great place to be a part of... :)

Details of the entire 'mission' will unfold in about a week... :thumb:

Thanks again!!

Denise

Well sort of an update... :rolleyes:

First of all Marty and tod are fine... totally exhausted but very fine. They are on a 'mission' that has been keeping them both very busy for the past 2.5 weeks.

Thank you for the concerns... that's what makes this place a great place to be a part of... :)

Details of the entire 'mission' will unfold in about a week... :thumb:

Thanks again!!

Denise

geee, wonder if this is related to the secret project... Hmmmmmmmm :huh:

Tell the guys we're thinking of them, and to work safely.