yup them be it

we have the belt sander in the shop it has ran for years without any truble over 25yrs. the company is based in kazoo mi. they are built for commercial use.. they arent cheap. so do dyou want a new one or looking for used one.. we dont have the disc style just the vertical belt 2"

Assuming you are talking about an old scroll saw, to high. Scrolls saws are dirt cheap. Now if you really want that model, they I always expect to pay more than just waiting on the first one that comes along.

Last time I was over at Redmonds in Atlanta (I know, to far) he had 50+ used scroll saws sitting around. Many different brands, styles, colors, conditions, etc. $25 your choice. Scroll saws are just not that much in demand to pay that price in my mind. I have one and I rarely use it. I could probably sell it and never miss it.

Stopped down and got pricing on the sander today. Funny if I get a 1" belt sander it was like 217. If I get a 2" belt sander with a 10 " disk combo it is like 575. If I get a 10" disk it is like 325. So tell me how that works you can get two machines for less than a combo.:dunno:
Also test drove the 95 runs pretty smooth. You have to change the belt, to change the speed and it has four speeds. Had to put a 100 on it to hold it for a couple a weeks. I'll take pics when I get it home.
Now the hard part finding some where for it to live. (In my shop not yours) (And don't even think about it Larry):thumb::thumb::rofl:

awwwh come on chuck whats freinds for we are family remeber:rofl: tried to get price and discount on the sander for ya but they wouldnt discount it the lady said in a nice way take it or leave it:! so if you have access to one there go for it.. i do know they are built very well.. as fo rhaving two tools rather than one i think you would like them seperate i have small combo and its in the way if the other in my eyes.. the next one will be seperate. so when ya deliverun it up to me:)