Another Wedding Day!

Pete Simmons

Like Steve, my Son had a wedding 6/21. As you may have seen I made the wedding pen and posted pics here. I also made a special engraved cake cutter and over 100 engraved wine glasses.

Yes, in the one pic that is me not clearly shown reading the wedding vows.

All went well.

Near the end when people where giving short speeches and stories when my Son took the mike besides nice words for all involved he gave special tribute to me for all the things I made special for the wedding. That part of his speech is something I will never forget.

Right at that moment all $$$ spent on tools, laser, rotary laser tool, wood and anything else were paid back well over a million times.

A special day and a fine time by all. My 2 month old GrandSon was also in attendnce and seemed to enjoy the whole thing when he was awake.

The woman with the George Washington wig was part of the band. The band was very nice and added another something special to the wedding.

Attachments

• BrideGroomParents.jpg
    BrideGroomParents.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
  • wedvows.jpg
    wedvows.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BrianPete.jpg
    BrianPete.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Pete - congrats on your son's wedding! Sounds like everyone had a good time! Also, always nice to recognition for things accomplished - especially by family - and in public! Glad you had a good time!

Congrats, Pete! Looks like a nice ceremony. Love the way the musicians dressed! And you actually have pictures, so we know it really happened, unlike someone else I could name! ;)

I can't yet imagine what it's like... but I'd bet it feels really good! :thumb:

Thanks,

Bill

Very Good!

It feels very good to be able to do that and hold your Grandson! Just to look around at the event and be so proud of your Son, Daughter, new Daughter-in-Law and new GrandSon is overwhelming.

Many thought I was just holding my GrandSon and enjoying the moment but I was really telling him how to make many of the things we were looking at and what tools he will be needing.

Congrats, Pete. Looks like you had good reasons to be proud in a lot of different ways.
...Many thought I was just holding my GrandSon and enjoying the moment but I was really telling him how to make many of the things we were looking at and what tools he will be needing.
Now that's funny right there. :p Get 'im started young!

Congrats Pete!:wave:....and to the bride and groom.:thumb:

Hard to explain the emotions of a son finding his bride, may they have many happy years together.:thumb:

Congratulations Pete and to all of you.
As far as your grandson is concerned I agree with what Vaughn said, it is good to start their training early:thumb: