Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surprising Sunday occurance

Surprising Sunday occurance

This past Sunday I delivered some 150lbs. full extension drawer guides to a fellow I like. He is married to a girl I also like so it was bound to be a pleasant visit. They live out in the country with goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, that I saw, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on.

Well any how they needed some slides like the ones I had used in their kitchen about 2 years ago. The good part other than visiting with them was that I had my camera with me and got to take pictures of the spalted pecan kitchen I did for them years back. Up till now I had no pictures! Now I do. They are not the best but maybe I can take some more sometime again.
    Shaz
    Strange how stuff happens!
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Schaubhut View Post
    This past Sunday I delivered some 150lbs. full extension drawer guides to a fellow I like. He is married to a girl I also like so it was bound to be a pleasant visit. They live out in the country with goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, that I saw, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on.

Well any how they needed some slides like the ones I had used in their kitchen about 2 years ago. The good part other than visiting with them was that I had my camera with me and got to take pictures of the spalted pecan kitchen I did for them years back. Up till now I had no pictures! Now I do. They are not the best but maybe I can take some more sometime again.
    Shaz
    Strange how stuff happens!
    Soooooooooooooooo........... where are they?
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie Heuer View Post
    Soooooooooooooooo........... where are they?
    Yeah! What he said!
    Jason Beam
    Sacramento, CA

ditto....
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Shaz kept lookin' at the pics of the goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on....and fell asleep before he could post...

Well ....I guess we may have to beg to see them pictures.
    Come on Robert , don't let us hang like this...
    Don’t have the best tools, don't use the best woods and projects don’t always turnout perfeck.
    I just feel the need to work with wood!

I think that he's following Rennie's attitude with the poo stand, that is creating expectation!!

Do you see Rennie what you have unleashed??
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Come on Shaz

ANTICIPATION is gettin to us
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    I think that he's following Rennie's attitude with the poo stand, that is creating expectation!!

Do you see Rennie what you have unleashed??
    I beg forgiveness from the group for having unleashed this inhumane, inconsiderate, uncaring, unfeeling, selfish form of posting.

Yea, right. No I don't.
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

theres something wrong with my computer, cause I cant see the kitchen or the cabinets. Wait a sec...............

nope, cleaned my glasses, it must be the computer.