Surprising Sunday occurance

This past Sunday I delivered some 150lbs. full extension drawer guides to a fellow I like. He is married to a girl I also like so it was bound to be a pleasant visit. They live out in the country with goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, that I saw, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on.

Well any how they needed some slides like the ones I had used in their kitchen about 2 years ago. The good part other than visiting with them was that I had my camera with me and got to take pictures of the spalted pecan kitchen I did for them years back. Up till now I had no pictures! Now I do. They are not the best but maybe I can take some more sometime again.
Shaz :)
Strange how stuff happens!

This past Sunday I delivered some 150lbs. full extension drawer guides to a fellow I like. He is married to a girl I also like so it was bound to be a pleasant visit. They live out in the country with goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, that I saw, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on.

Well any how they needed some slides like the ones I had used in their kitchen about 2 years ago. The good part other than visiting with them was that I had my camera with me and got to take pictures of the spalted pecan kitchen I did for them years back. Up till now I had no pictures! Now I do. They are not the best but maybe I can take some more sometime again.
Shaz :)
Strange how stuff happens!
Soooooooooooooooo........... where are they? :D

Shaz kept lookin' at the pics of the goats, turkeys, dogs, cats, coy to name most of the animals that browse there, along with the wild beavers, vulchers, hawks, deer and so on....and fell asleep before he could post...:eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well ....I guess we may have to beg to see them pictures. :)
Come on Robert , don't let us hang like this... :p

I think that he's following Rennie's attitude with the poo stand, that is creating expectation!!:rofl:

Do you see Rennie what you have unleashed??:rofl::rofl:

I think that he's following Rennie's attitude with the poo stand, that is creating expectation!!:rofl:

Do you see Rennie what you have unleashed??:rofl::rofl:
I beg forgiveness from the group for having unleashed this inhumane, inconsiderate, uncaring, unfeeling, selfish form of posting.

Yea, right.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No I don't.:rofl::rofl:

Just messin"! :D
Needed a tripod for this one. Hope to get some pictures of the parts up close as they are spectacular, not cause I was involved but some things are just plain beautiful! The wood in this case. Glad you all had such fun trying to get the goat! :rofl: Rennie sure took the heat! :D
I have a few more maybe later.

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 001.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 002.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 003.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 004.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 005.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 006.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 007.jpg

Flipped.jpg

Ed and Patsy's spalted kitchen 009.jpg

So, I think I finally found who got the rest of my spalted pecan from M&G Sawmill in Huntsville a while back. :thumb:

That IS some gorgeous wood, and some gorgeous work, as well.:thumb::thumb: