Vaughn's excellent tutorial

Bill Lantry

Hey, folks,

You may remember me complaining about blowing up a cutting board. Well, looks like I finally got it right last night. Here's what I found went I went out to the shop this morning:

IMG_1374 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1375 (Medium).jpg

More work to do on it, and good stories to tell, but I'm rushing out the door...

Thanks,

Bill

Yeah Toni,

I was going to ask Bill where he got the seeds to grow something that nice in his shop. :rofl:

Bill,

Excellent work. Now if I had a shop I would try one too, but that will come, later. :thumb:

Thanks Vaughn. :)

Aloha, Tony

That sure is pretty!

Maybe I'll find one in my shop if and when I quit working on Vans, RV's Refrigators, fans..

Yes its been the year of breakage here at the Fosters. And my computerr is acting up as well.

Garry

Very nice! But I don't understand how you are going to cut something on a board with all of the angles and ridges - all cutting boards I have ever used have been flat. Must take a special knife, I guess. ;-))

FOUND IT??? And I though you made it!! Do they grow in your shop while your'e away?? I'd like to have a shop like that:D:D

Congratulations,Bill, after all some bursting out loud has its rewards!:thumb:

Yeah Toni,

I was going to ask Bill where he got the seeds to grow something that nice in his shop. :rofl:

Bill,

Excellent work. Now if I had a shop I would try one too, but that will come, later. :thumb:

Thanks Vaughn. :)

Aloha, Tony

That sure is pretty!

Maybe I'll find one in my shop if and when I quit working on Vans, RV's Refrigators, fans..

Yes its been the year of breakage here at the Fosters. And my computerr is acting up as well.

Garry

Bill and Vaughn have figured out how to sprinkle a little special "cuttingboard sawdust". It attracts the "cuttingboard fairies" and they leave those as recognition!:rofl:

Nicely done Bill!