sorry for my absence

Hi Tod, sorry to hear you are having a rough go right now. If you need someone to talk to you got my phone #, I'm a good listener.

Nice to have a great friend in Marty and Denise to help you get things in order.:thumb:

Yep Tod, you got my email as well. Email me if you need it. You know I have been down that road too. I never thought Tina and I would be divorced, but it does happen. Sometimes for the worse, and sometimes for the better, only time will tell.

For what its worth, I would not wish what you are going through on my worst enemy. Its tough. Stay strong and best of luck.

Marty, you are a good friend. I know part of it is "payback" for Tod coming and helping you. But you can't put a price tag on that type of friendship. And that goes for you, too, Denise. Thanks for being there for Tod. Jim.

Sorry to hear tod. It's hard to watch good friends go through bad times. Karma can be a pain in the south end of a north bound bull.....I'll send up one for ya
Reg

Last edited:
Tod I know what your going through. I've been going through it for OVER 4 years....looks like it finally might finish in the next couple of months. Problem is that the kids always suffer. They need alot of attention and reinforcement at this difficult time. They just don't understand. Hang tough and and move on.

Doug

thanks all of you again!
i`m still workin` my butt off trying to gain on the apartment, maintain paying jobs and dealin` with the cranial-rectal inversion that accompanies what i`m dealing with. just knowing that so many folks are pullin` for me brightens my day.
once again thanks!

Hang in there, Tod. A better day is coming. I'm impressed with what you and Marty have done on the project, especially with the short timeframe.

Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Kudos to Marty and Denise for understanding and being stand up friends and putting their backs and muscle into the friendship when push came to shove. Tod, no words from me trying to make you feel better, only time will do that, otherwise, hang in and hang on. An old horse buddy of mine after a terrible wreck or animals loose or whatever happens on a ranch on a day to day basis always says, "if it ain't fatal, its funny". I try to remember that at a dark time when chasing loose pigs, calves or horses.

Tod,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while and just spoke with Marty. Been working far to much and paying attention to friends and family far too little. You are firmly entrenched in my thoughts and any help I can provide, let me know. Been down this road about 19 years ago and it is painful then numbing then ok. I will call when I have some quite time.

wellllllll, 2 months after marty came up to offer a shoulder and a back i offically have the majority of a kitchen, a functional bath and a cool place to lay my head. i still have lotsa work to do but keeping busy kinda helps with missin` my boy while the courts/lawyers/ex do their bickering.
once again thanks to all who have offered their thoughts/prayers and best wishes, and thanks to those who purchased the inventory from my now defunct retail operation and especially to marty for handling all the postings/e-mails and mailings.
once again, as i said in the first post of this thread sorry for not being the contributor ya`ll know i can be:eek:......times are kinda rough but i`m doin` what i know how to do, workin` my butt off and hoping for the best.
here`s pics of the stove, d/w, washer/drier/sink and cheap store bought cabs.

MVC-737S.JPG

MVC-736S.JPG

For a quick emergency job, that came out better than the kitchens in some of the places I've lived in.

We'll keep pulling for you Tod, and you just keep on keeping on. :thumb: