TLC, TS version

I stopped at my local hardware store thursday, and picked up some naval jelly and paste wax, and I also asked the lOML to pick up some scotch brite pads. Well, Friday was spent with the family, and yesterday was framing day, so this morning before I went and visited some friends over in Utica, I went to work on the tablesaw. I didn't take any before pics. I wish I had, but I didn't think to get them.

The naval jelly label said to start by removing any loose rust, well, I took the scotch brite pad to the top and that Alone made quite a difference, using just elbow grease. I decided to try the ROS as well, so I schlepped off to the storage unit and retrieved my ROS. I learned something new today, that PC ROS's sometimes masquerade as Festool units. Or so mine was trying to trick me into thinking.

Now that I think of it a moment, IIRC the lOML used my then New ROS to sand down the front porch which was painted green. Evidently I've not used it much since then (year and a half at least) so it is green and grey. :doh:

The ROS did a very nice job, despite wiping out the pad. which of course I would gladly do again to save the tablesaw top. I didnt' get to put any paste waz on it, but I plan to do so tomorrow after work so that I can get to work on cuttting the OSB for the sheathing on the shop.

On that front btw, I've decided what I'm going to do to fill in the large gap above the main doors. Is it going to be a solid wall, or one with some light transmission in it? Hmmmmmmm.