This is one of several threads where I'll be trying to assist tod in liquidating his remaining retail inventory of tools and supplies. Please note that ALL PROCEEDS will go DIRECTLY to tod to help him finish and furnish his new living quarters.
Here are a few groundrules for this and the other sales:
1) Purchaser is responsible for ACTUAL postage/shipping costs. I will attempt to accomodate all purchasers by using their preferred shipping method...although USPS will probably be the least expensive. (Of course, anyone close enough is welcome to come by my shop to pick up pruchased items
2) All prices listed are for check or money order. Anyone interested in using PayPal, please add 3% to the price shown so tod doesn't get penalized.
3) Items in this, and other sales, have been 'kitted' (grouped together) in an attempt to help everyone enjoy a good bargain, and not have that bargain eaten up by shipping costs. If anyone is interested in breaking apart a kit, please point that out in a post in the apporpriate thread and we'll see if it makes sense to you and tod.
4) All items being sold are BRAND NEW, never used, still in original packaging. They came directly off the walls of tod's retail space in his shop.
5) Folks interested in any particular item PLEASE POST TO THIS THREAD indicating the item(s) you're interested in. PM's to me or tod WILL NOT qualify as offers to purchase any item. All sales are FIRST POST, FIRST SERVED.
Sorry for the rules, but there's a lot here for me to deal with and I'm hoping the rules make it a little simpler.
Now on to
SHARPENING ITEMS FOR SALE:
SOLD1) Robert Larson Sharpening setup, consisting of:
a) Honing kit - Hard and Soft Arkansas Stone, Honing Oil and 23 degree sharpening guideSOLDPrice: $55.00
b) Medium Arkansas Stone in wooden box with 23 degree sharpening guide
c) Solid Brass Bevel Measuring Guage
d) Chisel/Plane Honing Guide
SOLD2) Same as '1)' but without the Chisel/Plane Guide
SOLD3) Set of three Japanese Wet Stones, 800, 1200, 6000 grit
SOLD4) Same as '3)'