From the humblest of beginnings - FINISHED!!

It's a booster seat! :D (Eventually I will actually need one of those, I suspect.)

No, no... it's a storage box for important documents, papers and other stuff in case something happens like a fire or whatever, and you need to get out quick. Just grab the box and go. You could also keep the spare remote control for the TV in there, again, you never know when an emergency situation would arise. ;)

Hey Dale, you could probably sell that NIB 1930's vintage bedpan on eBay. "VINTAGE BEDPAN, MIB, NO RESERVE - L@@K, W@W!" Hee hee... :rofl:

--MJ

Inching closer to destiny

Well, a little sanding and a coat of primer and you can hardly see Art's nail holes anymore! :D
Tomorrow I'll spray on a few coats of rattle-can enamel as "The Box" inches ever closer to its destiny!:eek::rofl:
DSC_2392.jpg DSC_2393.jpg

well its the wknd can you tell us now? some of us are awake. with it being white, looks like a pool side cabinet or its headed for the library alias restroom. the ridge on top must to keep the mourng coffee from sliping of the side.

Hi Rennie :wave:,
You have topped the list of suspense filled threads. This has been a "Golly Miss Molly, What is it?" :type: Since there is no way your ashes will fill that box, and since no one is saving cow pies, (at least that I know) and since you hint with the magazines in the drawer that you will be saving something for latter years, I'm guessing it is a DVD drawer for all your woodworking information stored on compact disc, and love letters you have shared with your Bride. ;) That along with the special thank you cards and photos you have cherished over the years, and maybe an apple. :D That's all.

Well and maybe your favorite pen, and a flash light for dark nights when you can't find the light switch.
That's all!

Forgot,:eek: maybe an empty plastic bottle with a cap in case you need something that seals up to put an "elixer" in.:dunno: Who knows.:huh: But that's it!
Oh and your camera, don't forget your camera, and maybe some walnuts.:rolleyes:. Muscle rub, for sore musckles, don't forget that!:)
Is there a prize? You can PM me, do you pay shipping? :rofl:
Shaz :)

Hi Rennie :wave:,
You have topped the list of suspense filled threads. This has been a "Golly Miss Molly, What is it?" :type:

Is there a prize? You can PM me, do you pay shipping? :rofl:
Shaz :)
Shaz - High praise coming from you! I remember the mystery thread you posted with the expensive cars in the background. A much greater mystery than mine.

You offer too many choices for me to address them individually, so I'll just give you a collective NO.:rofl::rofl:

I think the prize might be some of Vaughn's $1 ash root bowls.:eek::rofl:

Rennie.....do you know what a heart attack is?.....The suspense Rennie......increased anxiety........it's all your fault....my increased blood pressure....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The End

Well, I have to say that this as been a real hoot. You guys are great!:thumb: Like I alluded to earlier, your collective mind has known all along what this box is. If you take all of the guesses, and mush them all together (yes, even Stu's), you actually guessed pretty early on the function of the box. Yes, I know it's not fine woodworking. But this has been fun!!!:D

Here it is with the hardware attached DSC_2399.jpg

And a few feet to keep it stable DSC_2401.jpg

Now for the unveiling!

Here it comes....

Larry, You're gonna love this....

DSC_2404.jpg

YES! It's a porta potty stand!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
DSC_2405.jpg

Im afraid to ask what you plan on storing in the drawer underneath:eek:

it for the library stock allen:rofl: well thats anice pic there of you rennie:thumb: now ican put the others i had in my mind to rest, cuz i got the real deal today:D and believe me i needed a laugh just now had a few mis calulations on a semi rush job.. and it wasnt going well in my world so i took abreak from it to see what the family was up to...once again the family saved me:thumb: