Built this Tool Cabinet for the Shop!

Gary Lange

I spent about the last two weeks or so building this tool cabinet for my workshop. It is on wheels so I can roll it around the shop.
ToolCabinet-1.jpg

ToolCabinet-2.jpg

It is just a plywood cabinet for some shop tools I have scattered all over and making them hard to find and get to. I didn't bother to fill the brad holes as I felt it was just for the shop and not a piece of furniture. I did want it to look nice. Thank you for the kind words.

The is the upper section drawers bottom is about 4" deep and there are three that are about 1.5" and the rest are about 3.5".
Toolcabinetdrawersuppersection.jpg

This is the lower section drawers top is about 5" deep bottom about 7.5".
ToolCabinetDrawersbottomsection.jpg

This is the storage behind the doors it is about 12" X 32" X 18" deep.
ToolCabinetStorage-1.jpg

Last edited:
you must be young yet, bending down that low to get at any thing in the bottom and i would be stuck there for the next day or so.. nice lookin cabinet ,,show it to us after you get it filled:)

Very Nice, Gary. It should be real handy and looks like it should hold a pretty good assortment of tools.:thumb:

(You made a good choice on the size of the wheels on the castors Too).:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Opps! I almost missed this one!

That piece is just a sample of the great things that you'll make I see it very clearly, so keep them coming!!:thumb::thumb:

I guess I will be putting stuff behind the doors that I don't use much. I suspect though that after I do that I will use them all the time. My legs will get stronger. My stomach will shrink and my back will get stronger also. I will once again be that skinny kid fresh from Vietnam Combat zone that she married.:):):):)