Show us your shop Chair.

Don Baer

Staff member
So as not to hijack the other thread here is my shop chair, show us yours.

attachment.php

OK so it's a slow night

Attachments

• IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 205
I gave one away and the other is always in the way. I think I may have sat down while in the shop a half dozen times in the last 5 years. All those were since I got a scroll saw ;-)

And it looks more comfortable then mine!

Dang near anything looks more comfortable than yours and Bob's. I don't have any meat so a padded chair is pretty much essential.

I pull old T-Shirts over the upholstery so it stays pretty clean...just needs vacuuming. The poor T-Shirts only last through one or two launderings.
If I didn't use the T-Shirts the chair would look ready for the dump.

I may pull the T-Shirts off when Carol comes by in a few days.

Enjoy,

Jim

Not as comfy as some, but I think I should get extra credit for nailing the two-point landing...

attachment.php

A properly-thrown chair will stick in a hollow core door? I did not know that. :p

Attachments

• Shop Stool Door 800.jpg
    Shop Stool Door 800.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 78
Not as comfy as some, but I think I should get extra credit for nailing the two-point landing...

attachment.php

A properly-thrown chair will stick in a hollow core door? I did not know that. :p

Vaughn, There have been many times that I became exasperated with my chair because it was in front of ________. However, I never tried to throw it through (and I do mean through) the door.

Do you suppose that your big lathe is up so high in the air that your brain became de-oxiginated and you didn't know what you were doing? (That will teach you to call me, "Shorty" or whatever the words were.)

Enjoy,

Jim

Jim, I wasn't trying to throw it through the door, just next to the door. I overshot the target. :rolleyes: And I'm not sure it was the result of brain de-oxygenization, but I seldom know what I'm doing anyway. :p

And I don't remember calling you "shorty" I might have made some off-hand reference to "waist-high on a Coke bottle", but I never called you shorty. :rofl: