Friend in need! Cabinet drawer slides

larry merlau

Tom Niemi (forum memeber) is having some issues with some drawer slides and i am not familiar with the drawer slides he is using.. could some you folks give him some help i have to go and dont want to lead him astray.. thanks

Go to www.WWHardware.com they have a host of drawer slaides/glides of most brands and configurations, But they also have a link to an application and install page that shows how to and where to use each. Find the glides you question and beside the info will be a icon of a pair of Pliers and that link will show the answer you seek. :thumb:

Go to www.WWHardware.com they have a host of drawer slaides/glides of most brands and configurations, But they also have a link to an application and install page that shows how to and where to use each. Find the glides you question and beside the info will be a icon of a pair of Pliers and that link will show the answer you seek. :thumb:

Thanks Bill, that is where I found my answer, and where I bought all slides, pulls and knobs :thumb: