Gonna be a Grandpa

Steve Ash

Yeah, the news that I have been so anxiously waiting to hear someday has finally come....I'm gonna be a Grandpa!

A few months ago I mentioned that my son Steve Jr. had asked his girlfriend to marry him, she said yes, and the wedding day was planned, well.....

....they kinda got the timing thing a little off ....as they are getting married and had all their plans in place, they found out a couple weeks ago that first they are gonna have a baby.

I'm so excited to find out that I will be able to spoil, err...I mean brainwa....ah....make sure the little tyke gets the necessary direction in life, so Judy and I went down to the local toy store (John Deere Dealer) and made a few first purchases.....

Attachments

• 100_3361.jpg
    100_3361.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations to you and your family. I'm sure you will love that little feller more than you realize that you will now. Looks like you have a good start on spoiling him/her.

Well Congrats to Grandpa :eek: :D :thumb:

New Green Tractor :thumb:

So where's the handsaw, tape measure, pencil, and ballcap :huh:

Congrats!!

Congrats Steve...

So does this mean we will be seeing some nice baby furniture being produced in time for the arrival??:D :D :D

Oh... and btw... what makes you think "SHE" will look good in green?? :rofl:

Sincere Congrats!!

Denise

Congrats Steve! Grandkids are more fun than kids ever were! You can afford to spoil them and then send them home! When we found out our 2nd great grandchild was a boy......we bought the John Deere clothing outfits! He looks good in them!

Very special congratulations from a five-time grandmother (Nana). We had Easter lunch with the five girls today (also celebrating a 3-year-old's birthday), and had great fun with them. They are all special in their own way - and I agree with everyone - you will have more fun with grandchildren than you ever did with your own.

SPOIL 'EM ROTTEN AND THEN SEND THEM HOME!!

Grandkids? Yikes! I've got enough trouble with a two year old running around! ;)

Anyway, congrats, I think... ;)

BTW, Doorlink says I have to mention the young lady won't be able to play with that tractor for like three years. She says you better start buying presents for the new Mom, right quick! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Congrats, Steve. Seeing as how, at almost 50, I doubt I'll have any kids, that's one street I'll never be able to walk down. ;)

Grandkids are more fun than kids ever were!

Boy am I in for the time of my life then, cause I had a absolute ball with my kids :thumb:

Thanks all for the kind replies....I am so looking forward to this big event in our lives....I already spoil my brothers grandkids:D ....This little fella Cole Steven (my namesake) just had his 2nd birthday, and of course JD Green goes so well with any occcasion:D

Attachments

• 100_3369.jpg
    100_3369.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 11
Let's see... my oldest just turned 10. So hopefully I've got at least 10 years before I have any such announcement to "worry" about.

(Heck, in 10 years my youngest will only be 13 :eek: )

Congratulations, Steve. I have very fond memories of my Grandma from when I was a little kid, hope you can makes some memories yourself.

...art

Remember all those times telling the kids "One Day you will understand?" Sit back and get ready for a lot of laughs while they learn what you were talking about! :rofl:

Congratulations Steve, to GrandPa/Ma and the prouf Parents.

DT