weekend woodworking

Punch list items on 2 guest rooms, living, powder room, hall. Some landscaping in-between, and then on to a couple of plumbing projects. Nothing major, so I can shift back and forth from say paint to trim (while the paint dries) than back, or to landscaping if the sun finally comes out. Some will involve trim, so I'll have a chance to get into my shop some.

I'll follow suit
The Box

Hey, BTW, how do you hide a link behind other words like "paperback organizer thread"?:dunno:

Rennie - I just type my text as I want it to read. Then in a different browser tab I find the thread (or site) I want to link to and copy the address. Then I highlight the text in the thread I am writing that I want to be a link. Then I click on the "Insert Link" icon and paste in the address. The original text is preserved and transmogrified into a link! :)

Rennie - I just type my text as I want it to read. Then in a different browser tab I find the thread (or site) I want to link to and copy the address. Then I highlight the text in the thread I am writing that I want to be a link. Then I click on the "Insert Link" icon and paste in the address. The original text is preserved and transmogrified into a link! :)
Well, even I can understand that! thanks Mark!:thumb:

Looking for a new lumber hualer due to a IDOIT that feel asleep behind the wheel.:bang::soapbox:, but alteast I am one of the few who still has phone.:D Pics to follow in off topic section.