A present from me to me!

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Can't post it in woodworking, because it's just something I slapped together in about 20 minutes.

I've been wanting something to keep my magazines organized in the 'reading room' for quite some time.

So I slapped this together last night. Took longer to spray paint than it did to put together. I'm calling it a prototype and if ti works, I'll do one out of real wood after I finish a few other projects.

library (1).jpg

Are you lucky enough to have the desired location be between the studs? If so, you can recess it a-la-medicine cabinet, trim the outer edge and it will take up less room (speaking as someone who has a very small "nook" for that part of the bathroom).

Are you lucky enough to have the desired location be between the studs? If so, you can recess it a-la-medicine cabinet, trim the outer edge and it will take up less room (speaking as someone who has a very small "nook" for that part of the bathroom).

You know, I think I just might have enough room right where that is currently placed. I'm planning on painting it and doing a little remodeling in there. Might have to explore that before I do the painting. :thumb: