Sun's Up. Clear Skies.

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Yesterday I experienced more rain in 30 minutes than I see in a year in the Southwest!

Booming thunder, flashing lightening, lashing wind, and the fire hoses of heaven opened up wide! Had to pull off the road and wait it out for a while on the way to Jay's.

On the road soon with much better weather.

Fun with Jay. Organs, canjo's, and a foot stumpfer. Only monkey's though were the one's makin' noise. Fun, fun, fun, as visits with Jay always are.

So Bruiser and Big John are thoroughly bathed. And I am headed west.

I was a bit worried, nothing was on radar when you left, then looked again once I got to work and thought "Oh Boy!". Glad the big guy was watching over you and you had a great visit at Jay's. Safe travels! :wave:

She's out a hear

Well Carol got an early start due to David not being able to make it over this morning ( He had a family emergency as he was headed this way and had to turn around and got the other way)
Carol has decided to take up guitar and going to learn it one string at a time.

Here's Proof

100_2232.jpg100_2233.jpg

Said She is comin yer way Vaughn for some lessons :D

well Jay i see Carol smiling like a happy Frog Pond customer. ;) I just love that frog logo man you need to make some bumper stickers with it on and your url and send me one or two or ...and the rest of the family. ;)

Carol i was thinking the big guy decided that mower needed washing. :) Glad you safe and did the right thing. Although personally being in Kansas i dont think i would have stayed put in a storm. Thems hurricane alley. :)

Rob, you are close, but no cigar.

It is a tractor, not a mower. There isn't even a mower attachment.

It was Missouri, not Kansas.

And, it is tornado alley, not hurricane alley.

But it's OK. I forgive your slight misplacement. I like Canadians. :rofl:

Carol
Was disappointed in missing you Friday. Son called just as I was leaving the house and was in hospital with appendix problems, Four kids at home and Mom in Denver at seminary. We saddled up and hit the road west (not east) at got over to Pittsburgh got everything taken care of and surgery was fine except the 15 to 30 minute procedure took over and hour, had a few complications but came out fine.
We brought home the grandkids (4to10) for the night. We'll take them home get Daddy and Mom will be home this evening. All's well that ends well.
You have a safe trip the rest of the way with bright skys and no winds. Maybe next time.
David

Glad all turned out well.

As for weather, I have winds ahead but looks like I missed some bad stuff around your way. Tornado season is launched?

Agree, maybe another time.

Rob, you are close, but no cigar.

It is a tractor, not a mower. There isn't even a mower attachment.

It was Missouri, not Kansas.

And, it is tornado alley, not hurricane alley.

But it's OK. I forgive your slight misplacement. I like Canadians. :rofl:

My bad i apologize i put both hurricanes and tornadoes in the same category dont want to experience either call me sissy. :)

Now i like the mower errr tractor even more that we have seen pics well done on that buy. Thanks for learning me on the JD series. Two years ago i nearly pulled the trigger on the mower types then realized i actually want what you got too. :) all in good time.
Very keen to see how you make use of it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk