Hi all

First a great big thanks to Larry and Randi for their concern and phone calls. Everyone, your thoughts and prayers were surely used and greatly appreciated. Have to make my appt. tomorrow so whenever Lou picks is when we'll be going. Got the full deal, two by passes, the anueryism in my armpit was the size of a roll of lifesavers. The clot in my elbow, couldn't feel, but it is about 6" long. We won't mention my groin, but just like all the old cowboys, I got scars on my arm and walk with a limp! :huh::doh::eek:
Typing smokes my energy, got to go for now. Thanks everyone for everything. Jonathan

Take care. After your tune-up, you will be greater than ever. Give everything time to heal and then, look out world. Prayers continue. Never can have too many.

So...I gather you're not going to make it to our Flamenco Dance Club meeting this Friday? What a shame. You'll be missed. :D

Welcome back! Very glad to see you're home and on the mend, Jon. You just keep doing what the docs tell you to do, and we'll all keep sending our best your way. :thumb:

I hope you asked the doctor if you would be able to play the fiddle after the operation! :D

Good to hear they got your plumbing figured out, now do what they tell you and get better!

Take care. After your tune-up, you will be greater than ever. Give everything time to heal and then, look out world. Prayers continue. Never can have too many.

You are so right there Carol. I appreciate all the prayers.

So...I gather you're not going to make it to our Flamenco Dance Club meeting this Friday? What a shame. You'll be missed. :D

Welcome back! Very glad to see you're home and on the mend, Jon. You just keep doing what the docs tell you to do, and we'll all keep sending our best your way. :thumb:

Naw, think I'll pass on this Friday Vaughn, and I had such a two step going on!!!!!!!! Yep, doctors are ruling my days right now.

I hope you asked the doctor if you would be able to play the fiddle after the operation! :D

Good to hear they got your plumbing figured out, now do what they tell you and get better!

Don't think I could hold it let alone pull a bow half its length! Yep, healing and sleeping.

Glad you're on the mend Jon:thumb: Probably won't be riding horses for awhile I guess :crutches:

Thanks Bob, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't think riding is on the agenda for quite a while!:eek: My team pulls on the driver's arms quite a bit so even driving them will be out as for 8 weeks not supposed to carry more than a 1/2 gallon of milk. Even if someone harnessed them for me, the pull needed to keep them in control is quite a bit more than that amount.

John it's great to see you up in about man I wish the best for you and I've been praying for you and your family and for your well being and finances all the best to you God bless.. Now we need to do is come up with a new name maybe Hopalong Johnny

Not true at all, you are doing something very important, you are HEALING so you can get back at it, that is NOT being a bum.......

.....even though at times you FEEL like a bum...... :rolleyes:

Jon, glad you're on the mend and see above, listen to Stu! Healing is hard when you're usually on the go all the time. I bet you have some woodturning/woodworking vids you haven't taken the time to watch. Well now is that time! :thumb: