I have some b'ois arc -----------

some very large posts and 1 pc 18' 8x8 squared "post". I will give you the posts and the large one I'd sell for 25 dollars. I always thought to make a mantle from it. They are at my Schulenburg farm and I think the only way would be to pickup with utility trailer. If I ever learn to do the pix bit I'll post pix. No rush because they won't be used by me.
I thought some one would want to use them. If you aren't familiar with b'ois arc; this stuff is super hard.

Ray Gerdes in beautiful Texas:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi Raymond,

We usually make it down to Dallas about once every other month. We'll probably head down the first part of next month. If you still have them I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Please don't hang on to them until I get there as I can't guaranty when we'll head down next but if they're available . . . Thanks!

I may be from California, but I still have enough sense to bring the pickup truck. :p It may not have a lot of bed room, but at least it has a lift gate in the back. :D

View attachment 30541

:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like that liftgate, and I sure wish I had bit the bullet and cobbed onto one of the really nice pickups that had a barely used top quality liftgate on it when I was fooling around with the used brokers and I had the chance. Every "Old Codger" should have one of those.:thumb: