Router Book Advice?

$956.97
+ $3.99shipping
Used - Good
Seller: internationalbooks
Seller Rating:93% positive over the past 12 months. (946,328 total ratings)
In Stock. Ships from MD, United States.
International & domestic shipping rates and return policy.
Book is in standard used condition. Thousands of satisfied customers!

or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

Hope she gets a kick back on this one! And they have a 93 percent positive rating.... I was just in MD last night, should have picked one up at that price...
Please no one think this is a negative about Carol, I just couldn't believe this used book vendoir..:doh:

+1 on Carols book. Until i read her book, i got to say my router was on its way out of my shop cause i had not mastered how to use it.

Her book is loaded with timeless info and good old sense.

My copy is worth more than $1000 to me.:D

I agree that Carol's book is excellent and you will learn a lot from it.

However, my first choice - and where I learned most of what I know about the router - is Woodworking with the Router, by Bill Hylton. Has a lot of good information along with suggested jigs and fixtures.

Jim

$956.97
+ $3.99shipping
Used - Good
Seller: internationalbooks
Seller Rating:93% positive over the past 12 months. (946,328 total ratings)
In Stock. Ships from MD, United States.
International & domestic shipping rates and return policy.
Book is in standard used condition. Thousands of satisfied customers!

or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

Hope she gets a kick back on this one! And they have a 93 percent positive rating.... I was just in MD last night, should have picked one up at that price...
Please no one think this is a negative about Carol, I just couldn't believe this used book vendoir..:doh:

You can get it from Amazon new for $25 and used for $20. She told me she gets 63 cents for new sales but the book is now out of print.

Unanamous

Thanks to all. That sounds like a unanamous opinion. I have Carol's book on order through Amazon from the Ashville Habitat for Humanity.

I'm sure I will be back with more questions.

Tom