Hand Drawn Look in SketchUp

Thanks Dave, have you had any further luck using a pen and tablet. Seeing the post you made on your blog its is a question i have wanted to ask forever. I see there is another guy that mentioned the Wacom tablets and that is the one that i have had my eye on.

Thanks for keeping us uptodate on what is happening in the sketchup world.:thumb:

Thank you gentlemen.

Rob, I have tried it a couple of times with both my Wacom Intuous4 and my Wacom Cintiq 21UX. I don't find it all that handy for SketchUp. As I mentioned in my reply to that fellow, it could be due to my being a lefty with a pen and a righty with a mouse. Too much time building muscle memory with the mouse and keyboard to swap it around. Most of my keyboard shortcuts fall on the left end of the keyboard so I think reaching across would be awkward. I also like navigating through the model with just the CMB/Wheel and the Shift key.

I must say, I really like the Cintiq. I have it set up to make a wider display. My primary monitor is plenty wide for SketchUp with the browsers outside to right of the drawing window but with the Cintiq I can have another program open on it to refer to. And of course, it is excellent for Photoshop and other stuff like that.