Woodworker near Leominster MA needed

Dan Thibert

I am wondering if there is anyone close to me who can help with a small project. I am making a small box for my grand-daughters First Communion and need 1/4 inch stock in order to make it. I do not have a jointer or planner so I am limited as to creating these peices from normal 3/4 inch wood.

Any help would be appreceated.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
I am wondering if there is anyone close to me who can help with a small project. I am making a small box for my grand-daughters Fist Communion and need 1/4 inch stock in order to make it. I do not have a jointer or planner so I am limited as to creating these peices from normal 3/4 inch wood.

Any help would be appreceated.

Thanks
Dan

I live a little over an hour from you. I do have a jointer and planer - and would be MORE than happy to meet you and help you.

If you like - send me a PM and we will work out the details - lunch is on me.

Royall,

If you show up I'll do lunch supper AND breakfast - and I'll offer up a place to crash for the night.

Hey Leo, I'm not very far from you. West Wareham. I was down your way a couple of weeks ago to buy some hardwood but I guess I didn't get the memo about Heritage Lumber being closed.

Keedy

Hey Leo, I'm not very far from you. West Wareham. I was down your way a couple of weeks ago to buy some hardwood but I guess I didn't get the memo about Heritage Lumber being closed.

Keedy

Keedy,

I live 1.5 miles from Heritage on the same road.

I do not buy wood from them, unless I am desperate and need one board or something like that.

I go to Downes and Reader in Stoughton - 30 minutes drive each way.

We should get together sometime.

Leo

Keedy,

I live 1.5 miles from Heritage on the same road.

I do not buy wood from them, unless I am desperate and need one board or something like that.

I go to Downes and Reader in Stoughton - 30 minutes drive each way.

We should get together sometime.

Leo
Leo,

Are you telling me that heritage is still open? It looked closed when I went there.
I have been buying my wood from Downes & Reader, too.
I would love to get together. I'll give you a tour of my basement shop.

Keedy