Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving

Larry Hibbs

Hi All
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes all the little problems that arise from day to day kind of overshadow all the blessings we have.

I('ve got to go out to the shop now, I'm trying to turn a wooden turkey and its not working out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Larry

Hi All
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes all the little problems that arise from day to day kind of overshadow all the blessings we have.

I('ve got to go out to the shop now, I'm trying to turn a wooden turkey and its not working out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Larry
Thanks Larry. I wish the same for you and all your family, however that turkey is going to be difficult to chew:D

Thanks for the reminder Larry!

It does seem to be all to easy at times to get bogged down in things and forget all we have to be truly thankful for.

One of those things is this weird little group of people in the Interwebs called 'FWW'

Thanks to all of you!

Thanks very much.

I have my Thanksgiving tree all set up and my dogs are dressed as a pilgrim and an indian. We will stay in costume (my role this year is the untamed land) all throughout the night, chasing each other and taking turns shooting and scalping each other and other authentic early settler games in order to fully take in the experience of our founding ancesters.

As the sun rises up in the morning we will engage in the ritual feasting signifying the peaceful truce that has been negotiated in the spirit of friendship and unity. Our feast will consist of traditional fare such as the Thanksgiving groundhog, the Thanksgiving seagull and the Thanksgiving turtle, all prepared in the traditional early settler ways...that is, slightly charred and crispy on the outside and pretty much raw on the inside. After much feasting and more feasting, we will exchange gifts. These are pretty much the same this year as they were in previous years, namely, doggie treats for them and bandages for me (for the aforementioned shooting and scalping).

Then, late in the day, as the sun is beginning to set, we will look back on the day and reminisce on the past year and all of the things that didn't get done and all of the people that we had fun pissing off. All in all, a thoroughly satisfying day. We are looking forward to it immensely.

Take care everyone. Eat like there's no tomorrow.