Anyone using "Go Daddy" to host their site?

I think I already have my answer. I wanted to set up a third tier navigation menu. Seems it's not possible using their web builder program. I'll just have to configure a work around. I have a lot of pictures to post and wanted to divide them up into smaller, more specific groups without having a really long main or second tier menu.

Ahhh, now you are talking. Not sure how their web builder works, but if it generates html pages for you, you could be able edit them manually.

:huh:

I thought everyone spoke HTML?

If you want some help with it, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Should be a slow week and I've got time.

when i was setting up my site, i looked at them too. from what i had seen, mind you this was a couple of years ago, and things may have changed, but it looked like they wanted to charge you for just about everything. that's why i went with the bunch that i did.

I've been using GoDaddy but cant make there website builder work they are saying it is my service provider and tomorrow I am headed to town to find a wi-fi to see if I can get logged in to the builder. Way over my head but will go try. So far 2 hr on a track phone and no fix yet.