3 reasons...

well i have seen most of the worst in this wonderful state,, but that last one is funny serves the suit coat just fine. brains but no common sense:) you use a scraper and dont drive a new car in the winter time.. thats what beaters are for,, beating and being beat:)

Ok thats not fair on my southern neighbor. But will say even this hot climate idiot knows to have a scraper and brush in winter. Alas a suit remains a suit Larry.

Oh what you guys in warmer climates miss. :):)
I can think of more than three reasons to like winter. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Boy that third one, the guy must have recently moved there from Southern California or something. People who grew up in snow country learn early on a few things;
First, start the car, then it warms up while you clean it off
Second, it's called an "Ice Scraper" Ice_Scraper_brush_long_handle.jpgI like the long handle ones with a brush
Third, good winter gloves, not those pansy city slicker ride the subway kind, sheez!
Fourth, Real boots, snow boots, take your office shoes to work with you in a bag!

Noobs.... :doh:

Oh yeah, one more thing, remember to unplug your block heater before driving off..... :rolleyes:

What were those people thinking "abandoning ship" as they were sliding into the accident?

The last place I want to be is OUTSIDE the car in what is going to be a fairly low speed collision.

Cheers

Jim Mattheiss

It's winter here in Michigan

And the gentle breezes blow

Seventy miles an hour

At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Michigan

When the snow's up to your butt

You take a breath of winter

And your nose gets frozen shut

Yes, the weather here is wonderful

So I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave my Michigan

I'm frozen to the ground!

That second one kinda reminds me of the time when I was stationed in Conn. I was dating a student nurse in Boston and after spending a weekend with her I was returning her to her dorm room. It was snowing about like the picture and her dorm was on top of a hill. After dropping her off I drove off and promptly found that I had no traction after steering into the curb I proceeded to the bottom of the hill, fortunately in my case there were no cars parked on the street at that hour of the morning.

It's winter here in Michigan

And the gentle breezes blow

Seventy miles an hour

At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Michigan

When the snow's up to your butt

You take a breath of winter

And your nose gets frozen shut

Yes, the weather here is wonderful

So I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave my Michigan

I'm frozen to the ground!