Unexpected surprise.

Frank Fusco

Received a package today from friend Ned. Unexpected, unearned but much appreciated. I belong to a number of forums and this one is, hands down, the closest, friendliest of the lot. Ned's gesture is an example of that. Ned is going through some tough times right now. That he is thinking of others speaks volumes for the kind of person he is.
Thanks Brother.

Received a package today from friend Ned. Unexpected, unearned but much appreciated. I belong to a number of forums and this one is, hands down, the closest, friendliest of the lot. Ned's gesture is an example of that. Ned is going through some tough times right now. That he is thinking of others speaks volumes for the kind of person he is.
Thanks Brother.

just giving forward, I've gotten so much advise and support, thought I'd share a little happiness, which helped me too.

and you're most welcome.

no pictures.............didn`t happen;)
Yep...

needpics.gif
:D

Guys...
While I fully understand the 'rules' about no pics didn't happen, if and when Frank chooses to post pics, he does. if not... PM me if the suspenders are killing you, ok? I'll say this, it was within my means and it made my day to send it, but if he doesn't feel like filling in details publicly... that's up to him.
As I said, I'm just giving a little back to a friend.

Russ and Tod, it will involve sawdust eventually. what form, is up to Frank.

Steve, So Mote it be, indeed!

Stu, you're welcome!

Don.. mmmmmm could be...
GREMLINps.JPG
(insert gremlin's voice here)

Jim too funny, I've been to both schools... and I'll refrain from cross-campus rivalry talk... from there. On a side note, perhaps the most fun cross-state rivalry I remember from when I used to be a pro photographer years back, was in the era of the 'this is your brain on drugs' campaign. At Florida, I saw a T-shirt saying 'this is your brain' with the Gator. and then 'this is your brain on drugs' with the Seminole logo. and the converse at the other campus a month or so later.

Allen, thanks , but I'm just another woodworker, honest.

Steve, :thumb: back atcha, thanks for all of your advice too.

Frank, enjoy Brother, enjoy!

Last edited: