Big windy wo's

I have a nice chunk of Dogwood. Is that good for anything? Since its so windy and it blew over out Dogwood tree I figured I use it for something... Its been dead for about a year now and I hadn't gotten around to dropping it, but the wind did it for me today.

Nice size root ball as well... We'll see....

I have a nice chunk of Dogwood. Is that good for anything? Since its so windy and it blew over out Dogwood tree I figured I use it for something... Its been dead for about a year now and I hadn't gotten around to dropping it, but the wind did it for me today.

Nice size root ball as well... We'll see....

See earlier post. I'm jealous.

Oh Yes Indeed!!!

Hello George,

Dogwood is a superb turning wood, one of the best in fact. You will be spoiled turning it. :D Get all you can and enjoy turning one of the finest timbers in the entire world. Take care and all the best to you and yours!

Hello George,

Dogwood is a superb turning wood, one of the best in fact. You will be spoiled turning it. :D Get all you can and enjoy turning one of the finest timbers in the entire world. Take care and all the best to you and yours!

I too, do agree....

George, based on Steve and Bill's comments, I'm concerned that the dogwood might be bad for you to learn on, since it might spoil you when you have to turn lesser woods. Because I'm such a helper-outer, I'll volunteer to take all of that dogwood off your hands, so you won't have to suffer the disappointment later on. Just box it all up and ship it on out to California. :D I'll send you pics. :rofl:

Sounds like the winds blew in your favor! :thumb: