Unexpected Family Gifts

Hey you guyz! Hey you guyz! I got a present from a Family member in Ontario! It's from Big Mack Cameron.

It's a hand-made pen with gold and rubies!

pengift.jpg

Thank you so much, Mack. I guarantee I never had such a beautiful pen. Thank you, thank you. Now I'm starting to feel kinda bad.....I just sent him a pumpkin..... and a knife to carve it ;)

See what a fabulous Family you belong to here! Gifts fall out of the sky!

2uge4p4.gif
bighug.gif
2lbkos0.gif

I can vouch for Macks pen making skills. Lucky enough to have been given a good few and more lucky to have seen his whole stock first hand. I can tell you when faced with them all you just cannot choose. :)

Good for you Mack nice gesture. :thumb::thumb:

Great experience Eh Cynthia!;)

As to the pumkin and carving knife Cynthia, i was always taught its not the gift itself, its the thought that went into it. You did very good with paying it forward already. (Which is why i hate the gift card industry its a thoughtless way out.)

My pumpkin is still next to my computer, i hope this type harden so i can keep it. Chocolate did not last a minute though:rofl: Yet to try the knife.

Hey you guyz! Hey you guyz! I got a present from a Family member in Ontario! It's from Big Mack Cameron.

It's a hand-made pen with gold and rubies!
:wave:Hi Cynthia; I must admit the PO had me worried. First-class mail should have delivered it last week.

Not really rubies (only in colour) -- Swarovski Ruby Red crystals!

I'm so glad you like it. My pleasure, more than yours! No special thank you required.

Great stuff goes on here. Generous gesture Mack. Well done.

P.s. Take caution. I think its a lure toward the dark side . . . .