Biesemeyer Snap-in Splitter

Billy Burt

This splitter (Model Number 78-963) fits Delta Contractor Saws and 10" Tilting Arbor Saws (according to the instructions page). I recently switched to a Forrest WW II so I bought a Merlin Excalibur to match the thin kerf of the blade. This one has not seen much use and is in excellent condition. These sell new for $199 (I think I recently saw them listed on Amazon for $139). I'll take $75 plus USPS postage. I think I can get it in a flat rate envelope ($4.60). If you have need of one, or know someone who does, let me know.

Attachments

• 78_963.jpg
    78_963.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 29
The unisaw's made quite a bit differently than the contractor's saw, though. I almost jumped on this, but don't think i'm up to the task of modifying it to fit on my PM 64a that Biese doesn't make one for. They make one for the 66 and the 64, but not the 64a - poo!

From the picture, this one looks like it may be for a left-tilting saw. It looks exactly like the one I have on my Shop Fox cabinet saw.

If it'll fit my unisaw, I'll take it.
Couldn't figure out how to send a PM. Haven't been on here in awhile.
Frank

Frank, just click on Billy Burt's name at the top of his post, and it will bring up a window with several options, then click on send private message and it will bring up a screen for you to type your message and then click to send.