For those who have every tool

In case you missed it & need one desperately there is a 9,500 pound wrecking ball for sale on the NJ craigslist for only $4,500! Owner says it's in very good shape

I guess I could use it to add some additional weight to my lathe. Now how would I get it to New Mexico? :D:rolleyes:

And to think the younger crowd thinks a "Wrecking Ball", is a magical potion that is supposed to remove bad tattoos.:rofl::rofl:

Myself I have not used the stuff though I do have a dragon tattoo on my forearm holding a heart with the ex-wifes name inside. Maybe I should try some.

Of course that is not as good as my "surfacing block." When my sister was killed in her car accident I figured I could get a better deal if I did a "two-fer". So I got me and the ex-wife a plot of ground next to my sister in the cemetery, and even got a headstone with our names on it. Then we got divorced. I told my new wife that if she died first I would just chisel a line through Tina and add Patty in small letters below it. I was laughing but for some reason she wasn't. So now I figure I got a 8 inch thick, 3 foot square surfacing block. Maybe I out to put that on craigslist.:thumb::rofl::dunno: