Router bit question.

larry merlau

ok i got a cmt bit that i cant seem to get locally,, unless i order it which they dont carry them much longer..so it doesnt make sense to order something from a company your not gonna continue with.. maybe bruce can help me out,, its a veing bit, cmt 865.402.11 any recommndations on where to get it.. me and amazon arent friendly right now.. so bruce you got one in your woodcraft store, or anyone out there? thanks

Morning Larry :wave:,
I've been at this so long most times I don't even recognise the lingo.:dunno: What is a cmt bit, and how relevant are those numbers specified after it? Seems like Ed had a resource for you. Hope it all works out and by the way, can we see what the intended purpose is? What are you up to?:rolleyes:
Shaz :)

Shaz, I'm not Larry but hopefully I can answer your question. CMT is a manufacturer of saw blades and router bits and other related products. Those numbers represent a specif model number for one of their router bits. It is a rather strange model number system that they have but I guess it makes sense to CMT.

Shaz, I'm not Larry but hopefully I can answer your question. CMT is a manufacturer of saw blades and router bits and other related products. Those numbers represent a specif model number for one of their router bits. It is a rather strange model number system that they have but I guess it makes sense to CMT.

lucky fer you dave:rofl: the world couldnt handle another deilect like me. and shaz you will get a peek in awhile..actuali started a thread on it, just havnt reported back to it latly..to manyother htings have come up.. look up veneering 101 tods style..

Hey Larry try Ballew Saw & Tool they carry CMT and all the big boy brands and are great people to deal with ask for Steve and tell him I told you to call. Then plug your ears :rofl:
I think there # is 1-800-CUT-RITE

If thats not it let me know and I will call them and get the right #
Don't forget to ask for a catalog and remember they will deal
My last name is hard to pronounce if you don't know it, so just tell the Jay form Cozy Country told you to call.

Same goes for everyone:wave:

And I have no ties to this Co just been a very satisfied customer for over 20 years

Jay