I am becoming my father!

When I was younger I had to handle the "technology" issues for my Dad. Set the clock on the VCR. Show him how to use the VCR about every other time. Those types of things.

I bought a set of ear buds a few weeks ago. The kind with the foam that forms to your ear canal. The left one never would fit correctly. I mentioned to my 15 yo daughter that I thought I had a malformed ear canal or something.:huh: The other day she was looking at the buds and informed me that I had put two different sizes of foam things on the buds.:eek:

Generally if I want something done quick I hand it to her or her 10 yo brother. It takes them half the time it takes me.:dunno:

Last edited:
I think I'm keeping up with the younger gen quite well...I got a new Phart tone & IPEED over an enter-net deal I found using my Peacey...And I'm currently checking out a new Jeep PS so I'll always know where I am in the Wrangler. We{the Mrs & I} are thinking of upgrading to a couple of new wide screen viewers, most likely 3D's as the wife's old double D's have seen better days. I also think I'm one up over-all these new fangled devices...as I've had a green tooth, and a couple of yellow ones for years now. Oh yeah...I would mention my wifes play station I call 'Wheee", but I don't want to chance crossing the CoC line.

May the farce be with you! :thumb:

I'm glad Jake is home for the summer. I save all the technical things for the boys. Jarrod mostly but Jake is so much better them him and there only 5 years apart. How much changes can there be in 5 years :huh:

Now I also have a Sweat Spot (chair) for TV. I don't want to fall asleep in it but its my com-fee tv spot.

I think I'm keeping up with the younger gen quite well...I got a new Phart tone & IPEED over an enter-net deal I found using my Peacey...And I'm currently checking out a new Jeep PS so I'll always know where I am in the Wrangler. We{the Mrs & I} are thinking of upgrading to a couple of new wide screen viewers, most likely 3D's as the wife's old double D's have seen better days. I also think I'm one up over-all these new fangled devices...as I've had a green tooth, and a couple of yellow ones for years now. Oh yeah...I would mention my wifes play station I call 'Wheee", but I don't want to chance crossing the CoC line.

May the farce be with you! :thumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I too have one of those recliners.. I can't go near it or I'm out quicker than Pat Brownson at the golden gloves tournament!

Last edited: